Yes, it is awesome that you can eat eggs and bacon every morning if you want to, but it sometimes gets tedious.
This is a great low carb, high fat option. I really love these. They are quick and easy, and you can even make this in to waffles! I like to make a big batch of waffles on the weekend to put in a bag in the fridge, then I just heat them up in the morning.
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- Pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon, if you like it
- Sugar free flavored syrup (I use gingerbread or vanilla)
- Blend all of that up in a Magic Bullet or blender.
- Melt butter in a skillet, and pour in half of the batter at a time.
- Brown on both sides.
- You can even make yourself a syrup out of melted butter and sugar free syrup!
- This batter is great in a waffle maker, too!