My April Beauty Box Five is here!!
I have been trying out different beauty subscription boxes. The ones I am trying are:
Beauty Box Five
Here’s a quick summary of the different services…
How much: $10/month
Sample brands: Benefit, Deborah Lippmann, Amika, Stila
How it works: Birchbox arrives at your door filled with about five deluxe beauty and lifestyle samples based on the answers you provide in an online questionnaire. Plus, if you like what you get, you can purchase a full-sized product at Birchbox.com and receive reward points toward discounts on future purchases.
How much: $10 a month
Sample brands: Yes To, Urban Decay, Josie Maran, Kiehl’s
How it works: When you subscribe to Ipsy, you not only get four to five deluxe beauty samples, but they also come in a chic, collectible makeup bag. Everything is personalized based on your answers to the Ipsy beauty quiz.
<strong>Beauty Box Five</strong>
How much: $12 a month
Sample brands: H2O Plus, Rosebud Perfume Co., Weleda
How it works: Beauty Box 5 lets you sample products from luxury, drugstore, and vegan-friendly brands. Every month, you get a box of deluxe samples and at least one full sized product (which will practically pay for itself). All you need to do is specify your personality and concerns and they will choose the products that fit you best.
How much: $19.99/month
How it works: The subscription of choice for nail polish addicts, the Julep Maven box comes filled with new nail polish colors plus other beauty products selected based on your style profile. We love the flexibility with this one: The company emails you on the 20th of every month with a preview of next month’s box, so you can choose to ship or skip. You can even try a different box or send your box to a friend.
Here are my April box reviews:
- April Birchbox
- April Ipsy
- April Beauty Box Five
- April Julep Maven
The Beauty Box Five subscription has surprised me. I didn’t think I would like it as much as I do! The brands aren’t as high end, but I have really enjoyed the products I have gotten.
Last month my Julep Maven box only had two items in it for $19.99. They were nice products, but when you get a packed box like this it is just more exciting!
- Jergens Natural Glow -3 Days to Glow Moisturizer…in three little packets! Isn’t that convenient? I leave in three days for the beach!
2. Blum Naturals All Purpose Cleansing Wipes in Grapefruit scent…Now this is adorable!! These are for removing makeup. I am looking around to figure out what bag I am going to attach it to!!
- Bonne Bell Lip Definer in a great nude color
- Nicka K New York Hydro Lipstick…again, in a great nude color. I already have it on, and it smells great and will be perfect for summer.
- BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Palette…I can’t be thrilled with everything. Gold, copper and purple aren’t the best color choices for a fair blue-eyed blonde.
p>All in all a great month for Beauty Box Five!